Rabu, 15 Oktober 2014

Frocktober Week 2:

Frocktober Week 2: - Not only as a protector of outside influences such as wind, rain and dirt, the house is the main social facility in a household. Then what needs to be applied so that all family members will be more comfortable to interact and have activity in it? ... ok in blog Decorating Ideas For Living Room we will discuss many nice house design for your family and all aspect that will make you comfortable to occupy it, now we Discuss first about Frocktober Week 2:

You can also see our article on:


Frocktober Week 2:

Another set of seven days in my Frocktober Challenge, slightly belated...
I have pledged to pack my jeans away for a whole month and only wear frocks for the entirety of October - even better, I'll have a different one for each of the 31 days!

 

So, I'm hoping for your sponsorship to raise much needed funds for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation who are aiming to find an early detection test for this deadly disease, so that sufferers can be treated before it's too late.

As usual, I'll be sharing my frocks daily for the rest of October as I style it up, so check in regularly at Ninaribena Makes, and visit my Everyday Hero page to sponsor the action! As little as $10 can help!

Enjoy the show, and please be generous! xx


Thank you for reading the article about Frocktober Week 2: hopefully the information we can convey to you benefit, if you wish to bookmark or share link https://gettingthelastword.blogspot.com/2014/10/frocktober-week-2.html to be more useful for others who are looking for a comfortable home design for they.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Frocktober Week 2:

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar